February 13th, 2016
by admin under Blog
Resistance Radio is Hypable.com’s weekly podcast dedicated to the Star Wars universe. Join regular hosts Mikey and Donya for all the latest news, theories, interviews and much more from the galaxy far, far away.
Here comes the Resistance! Mikey and Donya are joined by some special guests for the first episode of Resistance Radio, Hypable’s brand new podcast dedicated to all things Star Wars.
You can contact Resistance Radio on Twitter @RRadioPodcast. And subscribe to us on iTunes!
- It’s our first transmission… and we’re excited.
- Our hosts introduce themselves, and give you a little background on their experiences with Star Wars.
- Episode VIII has been delayed to December 2017. How are we feeling about the shift away from the traditional summer release?
- Gwendoline Christie confirmed that Captain Phasma will be returning in Episode VIII. We speculate on what direction they could take her character in.
- Lego’s The Force Awakens got its first trailer — how delighted were we by it? (Spoiler: very.)
- Rogue One is fast approaching, but just when and where will we get our first look? And how will it connect to the other movies?
- Disneyland has broken ground on its Star Wars expansion and Andrew has some feelings about it. Disney is serious business.
- Star Wars: Bloodline by Claudia Grey got its cover. What do we think of its ’40s war propaganda vibe?
- Mikey and Eric get excited over the upcoming content for Star Wars Battlefront. But, more importantly, will we be getting Lando?
- This week we’re turning our Spotlight on Rey. We talk about her role and relationships in The Force Awakens, those pesky Mary Sue comparisons, and speculate over her parentage and future in Episode VIII and beyond.
So yesterday apple updated Final Cut Pro, motion, and compressor. Overall this is really a bug fix update. It fixes a few annoying bugs that were introduced during the launch of El Captian, but with a few new features too.
- Customizable Default Effect lets you choose both a video and audio effect that is assigned to a keyboard shortcut
- 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices
- Improves speed when opening libraries on a SAN
- Resolves an issue that could affect the timecode display in the Dashboard on OS X El Capitan
- Import Canon XF-AVC including video files from the Canon C300 Mark II
- Ability to share video to multiple YouTube accounts
- Resolves an issue in which a disabled video effect could appear as Missing Effect when opening the project or when sharing to Compressor
- Addresses an issue in which black frames could appear in imported iPhone video clips that were trimmed on iPhone
- Fixes an issue that could cause the playhead to jump ahead when editing short titles
- Fixes an issue that could cause the timeline to stop playback when switching views in the Browser
- Fixes an issue in which points on a Bezier shape could incorrectly switch from Linear to Smooth
- Fixes an issue in which some objects within Motion templates render with soft edges
- Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list in the Share window
So I’m planning on making some big changes to this website. As for a blog, well I hope to write more, but I’ve hoped for that before. I will change this to be more personal. So somethings going on right now.
- Working on fitness, so maybe some of that stuff will show up here.
- Starting a new podcast
- More audio editing
- And I have a few final cut things in the works.
So we can see what actually happens